COVID-19 NOTICE – DO NOT SUBMIT A VOLUNTEER FORM
Due to Covid-19, we currently are not offering volunteer/community service opportunities until further notice.
YOUTH AND CHAPERONE POLICY (1 adult may chaperone up to 5 youth)
To ensure a positive and safe experience, we require the chaperone ratio and supervision to be maintained at all times. If this ratio is not maintained your group will be asked to leave and reschedule.
- All volunteers under 18 years of age MUST have an adult chaperone present with them at all times on our campus.
- Our small, limited staff are unable to supervise unattended youth.
- Chaperones MUST be actively supervising and volunteering alongside the minor(s) throughout the entire volunteer experience. Minors or chaperones are not to be seated at a table or participating alone.
KITCHEN & DINING ROOM OPPORTUNITIES
- Currently, our dining room is closed until further notice. If you are interested in remote opportunities such as hosting a drive, please contact Ryan Cerezo at (209) 467-0703.
- We can still welcome volunteers (16 years of age and older) to volunteer in the Kitchen alongside adult chaperone(s).