St. Mary’s Dining Room enjoys having the opportunity to involve young people under the age of 18 in our programs. To ensure a positive and safe experience, we require the chaperone ratio and supervision to be maintained at all times. If this ratio is not maintained your group will be asked to leave and reschedule a future volunteer opportunity.
YOUTH AND CHAPERONE POLICY
- All volunteers under 18 years of age MUST have an adult chaperone present with them at all times on our campus.
- 1 adult may chaperone up to 5 youth. Our small, limited staff are unable to supervise unattended youth.
- Chaperones MUST be actively supervising and volunteering alongside the minor(s) throughout the entire volunteer experience. Minors or chaperones are not to be seated at a table or participating alone.
KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM VOLUNTEERS
- Volunteers must be a least 16 years of age to volunteer in the Kitchen alongside adult chaperone(s).
- Volunteers of all age are welcome in our Dining Room alongside adult chaperone(s).